The hot and humid Houston summers have wreaked havoc on many an exterior (such as the one on the right). Fortunately, Best Investments has been giving homes “Extreme Makeovers” since 1977 all around Houston. Siding is the perfect solution. It is cost effective, durable, and long lasting.
Modern innovations and new technology have led to the development of siding that looks and feels exactly like real wood. At Best Investments Sidings & Windows we have extensive experience with the installation of residential siding.
We hardily recommend the installation of HardiePlank Siding in Houston. Our humid climate is really an atmosphere that can be damaging to wood and other building materials. Since your home is such a major investment it make sense to invest in siding and thereby invest in the longevity of your residence. Here are a few reasons to go with James Hardie®:
1) Unmatched Beauty. There’s a reason James Hardie® fiber cement siding has been shown on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition; it’s beautiful appearance! This siding can replicate various textures like wood, vinyl, stucco, or cedar, and come in a wide array of different style and color options, with a choice of up to 26 colors.
2) Durability. James Hardie® siding has the toughness to stand up to all the things Houston weather will throw at it. It is waterproof, which means you don’t have to worry about rotting, corrosion, mold, or mildew. And bugs are no match for the toughness of Hardie; it also resists insect infiltration.
3) Safety. James Hardie® siding has been proven time after time in testing to be very fire resistant. Here is a story of how James Hardie® siding saved this homeowner’s dwelling from almost certain destruction.
“Three years ago I installed HardiePlank siding on my cabin in Tahoe. My cabin happened to be in the center of the hottest part of the fire but it survived. All 22 houses and cabins on the West side of my street were totally destroyed along with all cabins on the streets above and below me. The cabin next door burned completely. The firefighters said because the fire was so hot, if the Hardie siding had not been there I would not have a cabin.” — Homeowner, Utah
4) Lifetime Value. With a 30-year limited transferable warranty, and a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor, there is no better siding value than James Hardie®. In addition, homes with James Hardie® siding have lower homeowner’s insurance premiums (14% lower on average), than homes with vinyl siding.
If you own a home in Houston, siding can make all the difference in preserving your home through the years. If you have any interest in having us provide a free estimate please give us a call at your convenience. We will be more than happy to meet with you and discuss this or any other renovation ideas you may have.
1) No Down Payment. You don’t pay a cent until you are happy with the siding we have installed on your home. You wouldn’t pay for a home before you’ve seen it, so why do it for siding?
2) The Best Value. Our relationships with our suppliers let us get the best prices on siding products every time.
3) The Best Reputation. We’ve been doing this for 35 years, and we’ve developed a reputation as one of Houston’s premier siding contractors. This year we won the Pinnacle Award from the Houston Better Business Bureau, the ONLY Houston siding company to do so!