Here are a few reasons thousands of Houston homeowners have chosen Best Investments Siding and Windows to install their Hardie Siding since 1977.
1) We’re a James Hardie® Preferred Remodeler
A select number of James Hardie® installers have been designated Preferred Remodelers by the company. Best Investments is proud to be one of those. What’s the difference between a contractor who is a Preferred Remodeler versus one that isn’t?
According to the James Hardie website, a contractor must meet the following requirements to be recognized as a Preferred Remodeler:
1) Professional Sales Approach
2) State Licensed
3) Fully Bonded
4) Liability insurance of $1,000,000 per occurrence
5) Workman’s Compensation Insurance
6) Satisfactory background check with at least 10 past clients
7) Satisfactory record with the BBB or other Accredited Agency
In addition, Preferred Remodelers are subject to audits for quality assurance. Simply put, choosing a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler means you can have the peace of mind that your siding project will be done to perfection.
2) We’ve been doing this for over 35 Years
Due to the complexity of installation, it is not recommended that James Hardie® Siding be installed yourself. Choosing a contractor like Best Investments, which has performed thousands of James Hardie® Siding Houston installations since 1977, is your best bet to avoid hassle and heartache.
Some of our James Hardie Siding Houston installations
3) Exemplary Ratings From Past Customers
There’s a reason we were the only Houston siding contractor to win the prestigious Pinnacle Award from the Houston Better Business Bureau in 2012 – the great feedback from our customer base. How do we do it? Our strong values mean we take a customer-centric approach to doing business. This means:
* Always offering the best value – our purchasing power lets us find a siding solution that fits your needs, even on a budget
* Not requiring a down payment – You don’t pay until you are satisfied with the work we’ve done
* Writing every contract in simple English you can actually understand
* Guaranteeing that we’ll make things right if there is ever a problem with your project